Thursday, February 20, 2014






Pinterest Reflection

    Pinterest.com is an innovative visual social network that people use to collect and share ideas by creating “boards” with graphics, pictures, and internet links called “Pins”. We can plan trips, create educational projects, and save interesting articles and food recipes. We can follow other users' boards according The assignment number 7 in my class, Introduction to the Principles of Instructional Technology, was designed to sign up for a Pinterest account and create a Pinterest profile with my name, picture, and information about myself, and also to connect it to my course reflection blog along with my course and Twitter account. I had to create a total of four Pinterest boards using pins from other boards, using snapito.com and pinstematic.com , power point slide, pictures of my own, QR codes, and animoto.com for original content. Each board had to have a descriptive title and at least 5 pins. I started navigating through the social network on the profiles that my teacher suggested to me. I found really good material to use in the classroom. One of the boards should be developed by pins already pined on pinterest. The other boards had to contain original material, and it took me more time to complete them. I used pictures of my own additionally I share some of my last projects. When I had to create a field trip, I didn’t hesitate to use my hometown, because it is a beautiful city, and I wanted to share everything Oaxaca, Mexico offers to the visitors. I am so proud to be from Oaxaca. It was really enjoyable to create a Pinterest account, it is a worthy resource to find ideas to teach in the classroom, and also to share my own ideas with other teachers. Students can also use it to find ideas for their own projects and assignments. I definitely will use it in the future. 

http://www.pinterest.com/pratcliff9140/





No comments:

Post a Comment