Wednesday, February 12, 2014



Google Documents Spread Sheets and Database Reflection

   In module 6 of my class Principles of Instructional Technology, I had to create a classroom grade book, and an online quiz in Google Drive using spreadsheets, Google forms and Flubaroo. I heard about Google Drive before, but I never thought that it would be so useful. I worked before with Microsoft Excel, and it is similar, but Google drive spread sheets are so much easier to work with. The program links the data with a graphic chart, and it also grades the quiz by putting the results in a spreadsheet. After I reviewed all the material provided by my teacher, I started practicing with the tools that the program has in order to get used to them. Everything was perfectly explained in the instructional tutorial videos. Since I work in a school as a Bilingual Instructional Assistant, tutoring mathematics to 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders, I decided to create a math quiz. I started my project visualizing my students and my everyday work. I began creating the quiz for the 4th grade students. I reviewed the themes to create a quiz that I will need for my data. I really want to start using it. It is a wonderful tool to use in the classroom. It will make my job easier. I will definitely use it now and in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment